Jingle Paws Festival
Sunday, Dec 6th 11am - 3pm
Extended Dates: Sunday, Dec 13th 11am - 3pm
*Scroll Down for Details & Registration
or click the Navigation to the Left*
Spay Me Clinic: 4475 Robertson Rd, Madison
From Cottage Grove Rd:
Turn on to Atlas Ave.
Turn Right on to Agrosy Ct (becomes Robertson Rd)
Clinic is on Left Hand Side
From Milwaukee St:
Turn on to Robertson Rd
Turn left at bend to Continue on to Robertson Rd
Clinic is on the Right Hand Side
Online Auction - Opens Nov 26th
Online Facebook Album
Where You Can Bid
Nov 26th to Dec 13th
TIP: Make sure to sort by "Most Recent" to make sure your bid counts as the next highest bid!
Online Silent Auction Rules
1. Items will be posted throughout the day on Thursday, November 26th on our Facebook Page. Bidding will be open as soon as the item is posted until 7pm on December 11th.
2. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item's picture on Facebook. The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid listed for each item. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $1.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and void. There is no "upper limit" for your bids!
4. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed.
5. Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair will act as the final authority.
6. The winning bidder will be contacted via Facebook to arrange payment (cash, check, or paypal).
7. Items may be picked up during the Jingle Paws Festival on Sunday, December 13th at the Spay Me Clinic. If unable to pick up during that time, other arrangements can be made.
8. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
9. Shelter From The Storm reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
10. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items are "as is". All provisions listed in any certificates are subject to availability.
11. Shelter From The Storm provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
Santa Paws Photos
$10 Digital Images
to be emailed to you after the event
Watch your pet interact with Santa by watching LIVE via camera while staying safely outside.
$10 each pet
Have difficulty trimming your cats' or dogs' nails? Let us help! Get them in shape for those holiday photos!
*Please note, we will not be having our regular Pawdicures Fundraiser on the 4th Sunday. Join us December 6th instead!
Santa's Sleigh Supply Drive
Help us fill Santa's sleigh so he can deliver it to the good little pups and kittens at the shelter! Every item goes towards the care of the animals we have looking for their forever homes! Each individual that donates at the Jingle Paws Festival will receive an exclusive door prize ticket!
Can't make it to the event?
We do have an online Amazon WIsh List
You can have items sent directly to the door of the shelter.
Paw Print Ornaments $10
We will help your pet make a one-of-a-kind Paw Print Impression Ornament. The ornament air dries and you can always paint it later if you like!
Online Holiday Sale
Finish off your holiday gift list here! We have a variety of items for sale, including SFTS merchandise & special holiday items! Order online to pick up curbside. Order early as each item is limited.
Thank You to the Donors that Make
Jingle Paws 2020 Possible!
Second Chance Design by Machelle
Bill & Lauren M.
Schwoegler's Entertainment Center
Green Owl Cafe
We are taking extra precautions to ensure we meet current State & County orders and keep everyone safe.
We have extended the dates for the event to ensure arrival times can be spaced further apart.
All Activities and Sales will be done online and picked up curbside.
Auction will be Online through Facebook. Items can be picked up, Curbside, during the December 13th Jingle Paws Event (other dates can be arranged if needed).
Every attendee and staff/volunteer will be required to wear a mask and social distance.
Animals will be brought into the building for all Nail Trims, Santa Paws photos, and Custom Paw Print Ornaments while owners remain in their vehicles.
Owners will be able to watch live on video while their pet gets their photo taken with Santa.
Attendees will be able to exit their vehicles to enjoy the Hot Cocoa & Bake Sale Stand which is entirely outside, with a maximum of 10 people at any time.
You may be asked to stay in your vehicle if there are already 10 people outside of their vehicles.
We are following the Madison & Dane County Dept. of Public Health guidelines for the Bake Sale, including individually packaged items and wearing gloves.
Holiday & Merchandise Items will be purchased online, and picked up curbside during the event.