for supporting us
at the 2020 Yard Sale for the Animals!
Scroll down for
details on the
"Staff Picks Online Auction"
Yard Sale Staff Picks Online Auction
Friday, July 24 - Thursday, July 30th
1. Items will be posted throughout the day on Friday, July 24th on our Facebook Page. Bidding will be open as soon as the item is posted until 7:30pm on July 30th.
2. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item's picture on Facebook. The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid listed for each item. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $1.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and void. There is no "upper limit" for your bids!
4. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed.
5. Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair will act as the final authority.
6. The winning bidder will be contacted via Facebook to arrange payment (cash, check, or paypal).
7. Items may be picked up at the Spay Me Clinic. Our events coordinator will set up a pick up time with you.
8. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
9. Shelter From The Storm reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
10. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items were donated during our Yard Sale for the Animals fundraiser and are in gently used or nearly new condition. All items are sold "as is".
11. Shelter From The Storm provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
Yard Sale 2020 Images
Location: Spay Me Clinic!
4475 Robertson Rd, Madison
Parking: Please park in the back of the building. The sale will be located in the grassy area behind the building.
*If we are inside due to weather, please follow signs to designated parking area.
Masks must be worn at all times, by both shoppers and staff/volunteers.
We have limited capacity: up to 25 shopper s at a time outside. If we are forced inside due to weather, shoppers are limited to 10 people at a time.
We do not anticipate this being an issue but we do appreciate your patience if asked to wait in your car until another shopper leaves.
We will be spacing out items at the sale as much as possible to limit contact
Hand sanitizer will be provided for shopper and staff/volunteer use.