Jingle Paws Festival
Sunday, December 8th
11am - 3pm
*Scroll Down Beyond Poster for All Details
or click the Navigation to the Left*
Spay Me Clinic: 4475 Robertson Rd, Madison
From Cottage Grove Rd:
Turn on to Atlas Ave.
Turn Right on to Agrosy Ct (becomes Robertson Rd)
Clinic is on Left Hand Side
From Milwaukee St:
Turn on to Robertson Rd
Turn left at bend to Continue on to Robertson Rd
Clinic is on the Right Hand Side
Online Auction - Opens Nov 27th
Online Facebook Album
Where You Can Bid
Nov 27th to Dec 5th
Online Silent Auction Rules
1. Items will be posted throughout the day on Wednesday, November 27th on our Facebook Page. Bidding will be open as soon as the item is posted until 7pm on December 5th.
2. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item's picture on Facebook. The opening bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid listed for each item. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $1.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and void. There is no "upper limit" for your bids!
4. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed.
5. Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair will act as the final authority.
6. The winning bidder will be contacted via Facebook to arrange payment (cash, check, or paypal).
7. Items may be picked up during the Jingle Paws Festival at the Spay Me Clinic. If unable to pick up during that time, other arrangements can be made.
8. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
9. Shelter From The Storm reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
10. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items are "as is". All provisions listed in any certificates are subject to availability.
11. Shelter From The Storm provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
Santa Paws Photos
$5 Digital Images
to be emailed to you after the event
photography by Paige Rice Photography & Design
$10 each pet
Have difficulty trimming your cats' or dogs' nails? Let us help! Get them in shape for those holiday photos!
*Please note, we will not be having our regular Pawdicures Fundraiser on the 4th Sunday. Join us December 8th instead!
Santa's Sleigh Supply Drive
Help us fill Santa's sleigh so he can deliver it to the good little pups and kittens at the shelter! Every item goes towards the care of the animals we have looking for their forever homes! Each individual that donates at the Jingle Paws Festival will receive a free raffle ticket!
Can't make it to the event?
We do have an online Amazon WIsh List
You can have items sent directly to the door of the shelter.
Paw Print Ornaments $5
Make a one of a kind Paw Print Impression Ornament. We will help you get it just right. Ornament air dries and you can always paint it later if you like!
Holiday Sale & Raffle
Finish off your holiday gift list here! We have a variety of items for sale, including SFTS merchandise!
For a couple bucks, you could win an awesome gift for someone on your list!
Thank You to the Donors that Made
Jingle Paws 2019 Possible!
American Players Theatre
Crowning Touch Nails
Dog Den/Puppy Den
EAA Aviation Center
Earthwise Pet Supplies
Hilton Garden Inn
Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
Olbrich Botanical Society
Old Sugar Distillery
Orange Tree Imports
Pump It Up
The Voyagers Jewelry Design